In a significant stride towards supporting North American small businesses (SMBs), Visa has unveiled a robust suite of Instant Savings solutions, providing industry-leading tools and services aimed at helping SMBs meet and exceed customer expectations. Through the Visa SavingsEdgeTM website, Visa Small Business cardholders gain access to exclusive discounts on essential business-related services and products from major providers like Dropbox, Microsoft, and Verizon.
The introduction of these innovative offers comes at a time when revenue growth has surpassed expectations for many small firms across North America. According to a recent Visa Small Business Pulse Report, 77% of U.S. businesses anticipate revenue growth in 2023, a notable increase from the 72% recorded in January. Similarly, in Canada, 67% of businesses foresee revenue growth, up from 58% in the same period.
Running a business in today's dynamic economic landscape can be financially challenging. The report highlights that 72% of U.S. and 76% of Canadian respondents are actively seeking ways to reduce expenses. The top concerns cited by businesses include U.S. inflation (82%), economic uncertainty (77% U.S., 78% Canada), and interest rates (73% U.S., 77% Canada).
Veronica Fernandez, Senior Vice President of Visa Commercial Solutions and Head of North America, commented, "We’re seeing that small business growth is on the rise, despite current macroeconomic challenges. We also know that small businesses need new, innovative ways to save money. Visa's innovative offerings and easy access to run-of-business applications dramatically increase a business card's value, helping small firms save money and improve productivity."
The Instant Savings program offers over 40 discounted opportunities on select merchant websites, all without the need for a membership. Some noteworthy opportunities include:
- Dropbox is offering cardholders a 40% discount on Dropbox Standard or Advanced plans, aiding in organization and prioritizing company tasks
- Finagraph CashFlowTool is providing immediate cash flow projections and interactive charts, with cardholders receiving a 70% discount on CashFlowTool Pro.
- Indeed is offering a $200 sponsored job credit to streamline the hiring process on the Indeed platform.
- Microsoft is providing a 20% discount on select Microsoft Surface for Business devices to enhance team productivity.
- Verizon Wireless is granting a $69 bill credit to cardholders who purchase a new 5G Business Internet or LTE Business Internet line online by December 31, 2023.
- Visme is offering cardholders a 25% discount on Visme's Starter and Pro Annual Plans for creating and sharing visually stunning material.
Furthermore, Visa Business cardholders automatically receive savings on qualified purchases through Visa SavingsEdge, with everyday savings as credits on future bills. U.S. and Canadian small business customers can enroll to access Everyday Savings from over 50 businesses.
For further details and to explore Visa Business cardholder offers, visit Visa SavingsEdge. Visa's Small Business Hub also provides valuable guidance and tools for effectively managing and growing a small business. The Small Business Report, a collaboration between The Maru Group and Visa, is published quarterly and is based on survey data collected from small business leaders across the U.S. and Canada.